Moravian University and Fenom Digital
The Marketable Experience You Need to Get Ahead
Moravian University and Fenom Digital are partnering to offer an E-commerce Systems Training Program developed specifically for Moravian and designed to carve a path for students into the system integrations consulting space.
This exciting E-commerce Systems training program allows students to gain a stronger understanding of the systems integration industry through lecture-based learning and hands-on projects, all while earning credit toward their program.
Benefits of the program include mastering the:
- Application of “Agile” Systems Development in the Global E-Commerce Consulting space
- Ability to structure an effective and elite E-Comm System Integration Team
- Skills necessary to develop successful solutions to common real-world challenges
- Marketable skills and experience for a thriving industry
Students who demonstrate an interest and commitment to pursuing a Salesforce Commerce Cloud certification will be fully supported by Fenom Digital.
Students in the following programs are eligible to take advantage of this unique program:
- Undergraduate students in any major interested in an Internship experience.
Graduate Business Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Health Administration (MSHA)
Take advantage of this partnership by applying today!
Associate Director, Corporate-Education Partnerships
Dylan Runne '16