Moravian University and Fenom Digital
The Marketable Experience You Need to Get Ahead
Moravian University and Fenom Digital are partnering to offer an E-commerce Systems Training Program developed specifically for Moravian and designed to carve a path for students into the system integrations consulting space.
This exciting E-commerce Systems training program allows students to gain a stronger understanding of the systems integration industry through lecture-based learning and hands-on projects, all while earning credit toward their program.
Benefits of the program include mastering the:
- Application of “Agile” Systems Development in the Global E-Commerce Consulting space
- Ability to structure an effective and elite E-Comm System Integration Team
- Skills necessary to develop successful solutions to common real-world challenges
- Marketable skills and experience for a thriving industry
Students who demonstrate an interest and commitment to pursuing a Salesforce Commerce Cloud certification will be fully supported by Fenom Digital.
Students in the following programs are eligible to take advantage of this unique program:
Undergraduate students in any major interested in an Internship experience.
Graduate Business students
- Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Science in Data Analytics
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Business Management Certificate
- Business Functions Certificate
- Healthcare Management Certificate
- Human Resources Management Certificate
- Organizational Leadership Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Training & Development Certificate
Take advantage of this partnership by applying today!
Christopher J. D'Imperio, MBA
Manager for Support & Graduate Business Advising
Dylan Runne '16