The following guidelines have been developed for posting in particular campus spaces:
- Academic Buildings: Items may be posted on bulletin boards, with discretion. Items should not be posted directly on windows or walls.
- HUB: Materials should be submitted to the HUB Desk for approval and posting. Approved items may only be posted on bulletin boards and designated spaces. Items should not be posted on windows, doors, or walls.
- Plasma Displays: A PowerPoint slide should be submitted to Marketing & Communications.
- Reeves Library: Materials should be submitted to the library director.
- Residence Halls: Materials should be submitted to the Office of Residence Life.
- Sidewalks: Requests to use chalk on sidewalks must be coordinated with the Office of Housing & Event Management.
- Outside advertisers and vendors must submit materials to the HUB Desk for approval and posting.
- Events involving alcoholic beverages may not be advertised.