Event Spaces & Services
Moravian College has two beautiful, well-maintained campuses. The Priscilla Payne Hurd Campus on Church Street is in the center of Bethlehem's historic district. The Main Street Campus is within eight blocks of the city of Bethlehem, located in a residential area. There is a great deal of diversity among the spaces on our campus.
ClassroomsThere are a number of classroom spaces ranging in size and configuration to accommodate any group.
Lecture & Performance HallsMoravian College has several auditorium spaces between its two campuses, which are great for lectures and performances.
- Alternative Event Spaces
- Athletic Facilities
- Lecture & Performance Halls
- Meeting & Conference Rooms
Event Services & Support
- Campus Police supports and coordinates parking and security.
- Catering Services provides food, linen, and floral needs for your event.
- Facilities Management, Planning & Construction (FMPC) is responsible for the setup, custodial support, and the coordination of in-house and outside rental items.
- Media Services provides technical support and coordination of in-house and outside technology item rentals.