Haupert Union Building
The Haupert Union Building, known affectionately as the "HUB" was built in 1962. The HUB was the first college union in the Lehigh Valley. Named for Dr. Raymond Haupert, President of Moravian University (then referred to as Moravian College) from 1944 to 1969, the HUB serves students, faculty, staff, and community members visiting the University.
The Haupert Union Building offers services, activities, and programs for the convenience and enjoyment of members of the campus community. Holding many events and meetings on campus, the HUB truly serves as the center of the campus community.