Fees, Hours and Location
There is no fee to be seen by the nursing staff or the provider.
Fees are collected to cover the cost of on-site testing supplies, some non-prescription medications and all prescription medications.
Health insurance is NOT required to receive treatment at the Health Center.
If X-rays, lab tests or other services are required, the student will be referred to a site compatible with their insurance or preference and will be billed per their insurance.
Health insurance is available through the Business Office.
Hours and Visit Information
HOURS BY APPOINTMENT
9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm
- All visits to the Health Center must be scheduled by calling 610.861.1567 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Everyone will be screened via phone or email prior to scheduling an appointment.
250 W. Laurel St. (Hillside 5H)
Bethlehem, Pa. 18018
Phone: (610) 861 -1567
Fax: (610) 625 - 7899
Alternate Locations: After Hours & Weekend
Local Emergency Departments
- SLUHN (St. Luke’s)- Bethlehem
- SLUHN (St. Luke’s)- Anderson
- LVHN (Lehigh Valley)- Muhlenberg
Local Urgent Care Centers
- St. Luke’s Care Now. Bethlehem location is closest
- Patient First Primary and Urgent Care- Bethlehem