Health Center Services
If the treatment required is beyond the scope of the Health Center, the student will be evaluated and referred to the appropriate provider for care. Health Center services include health promotion, disease prevention, health counseling, physical exams, allergy injections, immunizations, simple lab tests, and health related literature; on site lab services include Rapid Strep tests, Pregnancy tests, and Urinalyses.
- Routine Medical Evaluation & Treatment
- Allergy Injections
- Physical Exams
- Health Counseling
- STI Testing referred to local clinic
- On site Labs: Urinalysis, Rapid Strep, Pregnancy, COVID, Influenza A & B
- Medical care in coordination with the Counseling Center
- Health Related Literature
- Initial treatment of injuries such as sprains and strains
- Treatment of cuts and bruises
- Flu immunizations if available
- TB screenings by appointment with 2nd appt needed for reading 48-72 hours after placement.