If you're interested in studying abroad/away with an affiliate program, your first step is to complete a Global Greyhound Profile and then meet with a member of the Center for Global Education team. DO NOT contact the affiliate program directly until you have submitted your Global Greyhound Profile and then meet with a member of the Center for Global Education team. The Global Greyhound Profile begins the study abroad process. The affiliate programs may have advisors that will guide you through the process of applying for a visa, registering for the program, important deadlines, and more. Moravian's Center for Global Education is happy to connect you with former students who have studied abroad through these programs so you can get a first-hand account of their experiences!
Passports and Visas
You will be responsible for working with your chosen affiliate program to obtain your visa. You should follow all of their deadlines because they may send passports in groups to the embassy. If your passport is not part of that group package being sent to the embassy for group visa processing, it will be your responsibility to get the visa on your own.
Costs and Scholarships
You must pay Moravian tuition in order to be considered and eligible for Moravian University scholarships, grants, and other State or Federal funds. If you attend an affiliate program, Moravian will pay up to $10,000.00 toward your spring or fall semester (excluding winter and summer terms) educational expenses only. This does not include housing, meals, or expenses that are not educational tuition-based fees. If the program's costs are in excess of $10,000.00, you will be billed directly from the program provider and must pay the difference.
- Academic Programs International (API): Short-term, summer, and semester programs in two dozen countries.
- Arcadia University
- Boston University
- CEA CAPA The Global Education Network: Academic programs and internships in Buenos Aires, Dublin, Florence, London, Shanghai, and Sydney. They combine personalized learning, cultural engagement, and academic rigor.
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE): Locations Africa, Asia-Pacific, Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Canada, and the US.
- CISabroad: Innovative education programs that broaden academic perspectives, promote global awareness, and encourage personal development in 20+ countries.
- CPI: Learn Spanish in Costa Rica through total immersion at three campuses in a variety of programs that include Standard Spanish, Medical Spanish program, Program for Spanish Teachers, Online Spanish Program, Diving and Spanish program and preparation for the Diploma de Espãnol (DELE)
- CYA: College Year in Athens Greece
- DIS – Study Abroad in Scandinavia: Locations in Copenhagen and Stockholm. Semester, academic year, and summer programs taught in English, and high-impact learning experiences for upper-division undergraduate students
- Education Abroad Network (TEAN): The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) has been facilitating study-based programs with partner universities in the South Pacific and Pacific Rim since 1995. Beginning in Australia, expanding to New Zealand and now Asia, The Education Abroad Network continues to operate as a relatively small, boutique organization that is responsive and flexible to the needs of students.
- Global Experiences: International internships and personalized career coaching in Australia, China, England, France, Ireland, Italy, and Spain.
- IES Abroad: Founded in 1950 and with over 70 Years of experience in the field, IES Abroad operates 140+ programs in more than 85 locations in Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, Australia, the United States, and New Zealand. With 10,000+ students enrolled in IES Abroad programs each year, IES Abroad is among the largest study abroad providers in the United States, and an innovative leader in the study abroad field.
- Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA): Numerous international study-away programs; most are open to students from any institution. Established an international internship program.
- International Studies Abroad (ISA): Locations in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific.
- Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI): Locations in Australia, Asia, Europe, South America.
- Lion Global Education Consortium: Many locations in China and one opportunity in Ulsan, South Korea.
- Middlebury Schools Abroad: The Middlebury C.V. Starr Schools Abroad are characterized by a focus on linguistic and cultural immersion. Participants take courses in most subjects, often with host country students, and may intern or engage in volunteer work.
- Spanish Studies Abroad: The Center for Cross-Cultural Study: Programs in Argentina, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Spain.
- Temple University: Study for a semester or academic year in Tokyo, Japan; Rome, Italy; or Oviedo, Spain; or participate in various summer programs around the world.
- University of Limerick (Limerick, Ireland)
- University of Minnesota