I understand that I must pay Moravian Tuition if I would like to be considered and eligible for Moravian University scholarships, grants, and other State/ Federal funds. I understand that if I select an Affiliate program, Moravian will pay up to $10,000.00 toward my educational expenses only (This does not include housing, meals, or expenses that are not educational tuition-based fees). If the program's costs are in excess of $10,000.00, I also understand that I will be billed directly from the program provider.
I understand that if I am studying abroad/away with an affiliate program, my first step is to contact them about the process. The affiliate programs may have advisors that may guide me through the process to apply for a visa. I understand that I must follow all of their deadlines because they may send passports in groups to the embassy. I understand that if my passport is not part of that group package being sent to the embassy for group visa processing, it will be my responsibility to get the visa on your own.
- Academic Programs International (API): short-term, summer, and semester programs in two dozen countries.
- Arcadia University:
- Boston University:
- CAPA The Global Education Network: academic programs and internships in Buenos Aires, Dublin, Florence, London, Shanghai, and Sydney. They combine personalized learning, cultural engagement, and academic rigor.
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE): locations Africa, Asia-Pacific, Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Canada, and the US.
- CISabroad: innovative education programs that broaden academic perspectives, promote global awareness, and encourage personal development in 20+ countries.
- CPI: Learn Spanish in Costa Rica through total immersion at three campuses in a variety of programs that include Standard Spanish, Medical Spanish program, Program for Spanish Teachers, Online Spanish Program, Diving and Spanish program and preparation for the Diploma de Espãnol (DELE)
- CYA: College Year in Athens Greece
- DIS – Study Abroad in Scandinavia – locations in Copenhagen and Stockholm. Semester, academic year, and summer programs taught in English, and high-impact learning experiences for upper-division undergraduate students
- Education Abroad Network (TEAN): The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) has been facilitating study-based programs with partner universities in the South Pacific and Pacific Rim since 1995. Beginning in Australia, expanding to New Zealand and now Asia, The Education Abroad Network continues to operate as a relatively small, boutique organization that is responsive and flexible to the needs of students.
- Global Experiences: international internships and personalized career coaching in Australia, China, England, France, Ireland, Italy, and Spain.
- IES Abroad: Founded in 1950 and with over 70 Years of experience in the field, IES Abroad operates 140+ programs in more than 85 locations in Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, Australia, the United States, and New Zealand. With 10,000+ students enrolled in IES Abroad programs each year, IES Abroad is among the largest study abroad providers in the United States, and an innovative leader in the study abroad field.
- Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA): numerous international study-away programs; most are open to students from any institution. Established an international internship program.
- International Studies Abroad (ISA): locations in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific.
- Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI): locations in Australia, Asia, Europe, South America.
- Lion Global Education Consortium: many locations in China and one opportunity in Ulsan, South Korea. Click here for more information regarding Moravian's partnership with Lion.
- Spanish Studies Abroad: The Center for Cross-Cultural Study: programs in Argentina, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Spain.
- Temple University: study for a semester or academic year in Tokyo, Japan; Rome, Italy; or Oviedo, Spain; or participate in various summer programs around the world.
- University of Limerick (Limerick, Ireland)
- University of Minnesota