Center for Global Education
- Academic Programs International (API): short-term, summer, and semester programs in two dozen countries.
- CAPA The Global Education Network: academic programs and internships in Buenos Aires, Dublin, Florence, London, Shanghai, and Sydney. They combine personalized learning, cultural engagement, and academic rigor.
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE): locations Africa, Asia-Pacific, Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Canada, and the US.
- CISabroad: innovative education programs that broaden academic perspectives, promote global awareness, and encourage personal development in 20+ countries.
- CPI: Learn Spanish in Costa Rica through total immersion at three campuses in a variety of programs that include Standard Spanish, Medical Spanish program, Program for Spanish Teachers, Online Spanish Program, Diving and Spanish program and preparation for the Diploma de Espãnol (DELE)
- Education Abroad Network (TEAN): The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) has been facilitating study-based programs with partner universities in the South Pacific and Pacific Rim since 1995. Beginning in Australia, expanding to New Zealand and now Asia, The Education Abroad Network continues to operate as a relatively small, boutique organization that is responsive and flexible to the needs of students.
- Global Experiences: international internships and personalized career coaching in Australia, China, England, France, Ireland, Italy, and Spain.
- Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA): numerous international study away programs; most are open to students from any institution. Established international internship program.
- International Studies Abroad (ISA): locations in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific.
- Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI): locations in Australia, Asia, Europe, South America.
- Lion Global Education Consortium: many locations in China and one opportunity in Ulsan, South Korea. Click here for more information regarding Moravian's partnership with Lion.
- Spanish Studies Abroad: The Center for Cross-Cultural Study: programs in Argentina, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Spain.
- Temple University: study for a semester or academic year in Tokyo, Japan, or participate in a summer program in India, Germany, England, Spain, France, Italy, or Japan.
- This World Music: study music, dance, history, and culture in Ghana during winter break or summer.