Accessibility Services

Returning Students

Returning students who left the University prior to August 24, 2020, should complete an Intake Form and provide any relevant updated documentation beyond what was previously submitted. 

Returning students who disclosed a disability after August 24, 2020, had approved accommodations before they left the University and would like to request NEW accommodations, log in to Accommodate, click on AccommodationSupplementalAdd New, and upload any documentation they may have.  

The ASC will review the student's documentation to determine if additional documentation is needed or if the student requests changes in previously approved accommodations.  For further information, visit our Disclosure Process and Documentation Guidelines.  

Before the beginning of each semester, the ASC will contact the student via email to provide instructions on how to submit a semester request which will, in turn, send their accommodations to their professors. Therefore, the student should respond as soon as possible to send their accommodations to their professors promptly. 

If you have any questions, contact us via email or by phone (610) 861-1401.