Sharing Confidential Information
Because email is not secure and for your protection, we do not accept emails or email attachments containing personally identifiable information which includes documentation from medical providers. Students can use their smartphone to take a picture of the document page(s) if they do not have access to a scanner. Below are instructions on how to scan documents using the Notes app on an iPad/iPhone:
- Open a new or existing note
- Tap the + icon and tap Scan Documents
- Place your document in the camera’s view
- Use the shutter button or one of the volume buttons to capture the scan
- If needed, adjust the corners of the scan by dragging, then tap Keep Scan
- Tap Save when finished scanning or continue on to add more pages
Documentation can be submitted using one of the following secure methods:
- Individuals who do not have Moravian University network credentials may upload documentation in PDF format to our secure portal.
- Fax documentation securely to 610-625-7877.
- Individuals with Moravian University credentials can upload documentation by logging in to Accommodate, click on Documents, Add New, and then upload the PDF file(s).