Moravian also ranked among Best Value Schools in the North and for Social Mobility among Regional Universities
BETHLEHEM, PA, September 12, 2022: Today, Moravian University announced that U.S. News & World Report has included the Bethlehem school in its 2023 rankings for Best Regional Universities-North (#36), Best Value Schools-Regional Universities-North (#34) and for Social Mobility Among Regional Universities-North (#114).
“As we have transitioned to a University, we’ve already seen an increase in the number of incredible opportunities for our students, in and out of the classroom,” said Bryon Grigsby, president of Moravian University. “We’re now ranked among a whole new set of larger schools, and our ranking in the top 50 demonstrates the value of a Moravian education. These national rankings are just one more way we can tell our story and introduce Moravian to the next class of students.”
The U.S. News & World Report rankings are the latest accolades that have been announced by national publications that examine and review higher education institutions across the country.
Some of the other recently announced rankings for Moravian University include:
- 2022 Best Colleges in the U.S, Wall Street Journal
- Best 388 Colleges, 2023 Edition, Princeton Review
- Best U.S. Colleges, Wall Street Journal
- Top Colleges 2022, Forbes America’s Top Colleges List
- Top Private Colleges 2022, Forbes America’s Top Colleges List
- Top Colleges in the Northeast 2022, Forbes America’s Top Colleges List
- #221 in the 2022 Best Bang for the Buck rankings: Northeast, Washington Monthly
- #214 in the 2022 Master’s University Rankings, Washington Monthly
- Best Colleges in America, MONEY Magazine
Assistant Vice President of Marketing and Communications
About Moravian University
Moravian University is the nation's sixth-oldest university, located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees that blend liberal arts with professional programs. For more than 275 years, the Moravian University degree has been preparing students for reflective lives, fulfilling careers, and transformative leadership in a world of change. Moravian University is a member of The New American Colleges and Universities (NAC&U), a national consortium of selective, small to mid-size independent colleges and universities dedicated to the purposeful integration of liberal education, professional studies, and civic engagement. Visit moravian.edu to learn more about how the Moravian University focus on education for all prepares its students for life-long success.