The DEI House
The Office for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a part of the Division of Student Affairs and is located in the DEI House at 1138 Main Street. The Office supports the mission of the University by providing leadership for initiatives across the institution as well as offering support for historically underrepresented, and marginalized students. The DEI House is frequently used by students throughout the week as a place to study, relax, and socialize.
The areas of the DEI House that are available to students include:
- Back Yard: Includes a fenced yard, picnic tables, and a charcoal grill
- Clubhouse Lounge (3rd Floor): Includes comfortable sofas, a smart TV, and a study nook.
- Conference Room (3rd Floor): This is an ideal space for club meetings, but can also be used as an individual or group studying space.
- Kitchen: Full kitchen with sink, oven/range, microwave, and full-size refrigerator.
- Main Lounge (1st Floor): Equipped with smart technology, fireplace, and living room furniture.
- Special Project Room (Basement): Dedicated space for group art projects and decoration prep work.
- Study Office (2nd Floor): Use this quiet space to focus on academic excellence. You are also welcome to connect to our network printer in this office space or the color printer on the first floor.