Moravian University Greyhound Marching Band
Click the link above for important information, regarding both new and returning members of the Marching Band.
Band Uniform provided by Moravian University
- JACKET - Dry Cleanable ONLY (do NOT dry clean the removable silver sash!)
- BLACK BIBBERS - Washable
- BAND show T-SHIRT - wear under jacket
- BLACK AUSSIE with plume
- BAND POLO - for casual uniform
- BLACK GLOVES - woodwinds cut fingers off
- COLOR GUARD - TBA, but shoes, padded gloves, and personalized warm ups provided
- FEATURED TWIRLER - uniform provided
Items Supplied by Band members
- Please confirm your uniform/T-shirt sizes—Click here to download and fill out Uniform Info Form
- LONG, BLACK socks (ankles must be completely covered)
- DINKLE Vanguard shoes (may order them through the band for $31 - order form below)
- UPDATE! Other black marching shoes with beveled heels are OK.
- All - KHAKI SHORTS - For casual uniform and hot, non-show performances
- UPDATE: When we wear the polos/khakis to perform, wear footwear that covers the toes (sneakers, running shoes, cross-trainers, etc.).
- Optional: long underwear for last game
Color Guard uniforms
- Please confirm your uniform sizes - Click here for Color Guard Uniform Information Form
- KHAKI SHORTS - For pep rally, and hot, non-show performances
- UPDATE! When we wear the polos/khakis to perform, wear footwear that covers the toes (sneakers, running shoes, cross-trainers, etc.).
Sweatshirts available for order
- Greyhound Marching Band Hooded Sweatshirts cost $25 - great for you, families, and friends! (We have a new vendor!)
- Download Order Form Here
Donate to the Band
Exciting news! With your help we bought new uniforms - and alumni, families and friends helped us make the purchase from DeMoulin - plus we saved 4% of the cost by paying upfront!
We can still use your help!
Please send us a gift via the Office of Institutional Advancement (with "Marching Band" in the memo), Moravian University, 1200 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018.
We can use your yearly or one-time gifts to help pay for:
- Yearly Color Guard uniforms, flags, and equipment expenses
- Instruments and replacements (the drumline is over 12 years old!)
- Music and drill software upgrades
- Alumni band expenses
- Transportation to marching festivals
Every amount helps! Contact us at the Music Department to see how you can help!