Take an Exclusive Tour of the Sally Breidegam Miksiewicz Center for Health Sciences
In 2017, Moravian College opened the doors to the Sally Breidegam Miksiewicz Center for Health Sciences, a 55,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility hosting classes for both undergraduate and graduate programs, including nursing, informatics, and the health sciences. The building is named in honor of former Moravian College trustee Sally Breidegam Miksiewicz. The Breidegam's family's generosity and commitment to Moravian College made this project possible.
Photos © by Attic Fire Photography
- Lehigh Valley Live: See Moravian's $23M Health Sciences Building
- LVB.com: Moravian College opens new health sciences building
- VIDEO: President Bryon Grigsby narrates in this video, made by The Morning Call
- View the Morning Call Photo Gallery
- Lehigh Valley Live: Opinions - "An educational trendsetter"
- Lehigh Valley Live: New Moravian College building blends history with tech future