All of the following materials must be received electronically no later than November 1 (for Early Decision) and February 1 (for Regular Decision) for your application to be processed and for you to be considered eligible for admission to the program in August:
- Completed Application with $50 nonrefundable fee
- Two completed recommendations from non-family members familiar with your ability to think, and work well under pressure. One of these must be from a course professor.
- A personal statement that outlines your career goals and aspirations (limited to no more than 1000 words).
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges or universities attended
- A personal interview with nursing faculty (to be scheduled no later than March 8 andafter the application, transcripts, and personal statement are received)