The Moravian College Nursing Department offers four unique programs that can help you achieve your dream of becoming a nurse, no matter where you are on your academic or professional journey. Nursing students at all levels experience a transformative education deeply rooted in a rich liberal arts tradition.
Grounded in local and global partnerships, the Department of Nursing has, at its core, a commitment to the development of students who are acutely aware of the world in which they live and their responsibilities of living in a global, interdependent community. Our programs are fully accredited and designed to cultivate in the professional nurse graduate the values of lifelong learning and service to others within a framework of social justice.
Find out which program of study is the best fit for you:
- Traditional Pre-Licensure Baccalaureate (BSN)
- Accelerated BSN Program for College Graduates
- Baccalaureate Completion Program for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science (MSN) in Nursing
- Post Master's Certificates