Updated for COVID-19: 8/31/2020
Office of Spirituality and inclusion
The Office of Spirituality and Inclusion centers around building community, honoring diversity, and engaging in spiritual dialog. The chaplains provide opportunities for worship, discussion, fellowship, education, and personal growth. In addition, they are available for counseling.
Weekly Schedule While Classes Are In Session
- 10:30 am, Catholic Mass, LiveStreamed Here
- 12 pm - 1 pm, Chat with the Chaplains, Tables behind 1305 Main St.
- 12pm - 12:30pm, Virtual Meditation using this link
- 5 -7 pm, Dinner, Dessert & Discussion (Bring your own dinner!) - Tent outside the Sally
- 7:15 pm, Christian Worship - Tent outside the Sally