Office of Spirituality and inclusion
The Office of Spirituality and Inclusion centers around building community, honoring diversity, and engaging in spiritual dialog. The chaplains provide opportunities for worship, discussion, fellowship, education, and personal growth. In addition, they are available for counseling.
Weekly Schedule While Classes Are In Session
- 2:00 pm, Catholic Mass, Borhek Chapel
- 12 pm - 1 pm, Chat with the Chaplain, HUB
- 5 -7 pm, Dinner, Dessert & Discussion-1305 Main St.
- 7:15 pm, Christian Worship-1305 Main St.
- 1:30 pm, Jumaa (Friday) Prayers, 1305 Main St.