Interested in Moravian University? Great! Your first step is to connect with Admissions.
New Transfer Checklist
After receiving your letter of admission and paying your deposit:
- You will receive an email from Information Technology with your login and password to AMOS, our online registration system.
- If you have not successfully transferred a college-level Math course, you will need to take the ALEKS exam on AMOS under "New Students."
- Transfer students will be assigned an academic advisor based on their major after transfer credits have been evaluated. This faculty member will be your advisor until you complete your degree unless you opt for a change in major or advisor.
- Meet with the Director of Academic Advising to discuss your initial class schedule and learn more about Moravian systems and processes.
- After you have met with your faculty advisor and registered for classes, complete a few next steps to be prepared for the start of the semester.
Important Dates for Fall 2022
- Transfer Orientation: Saturday, August 27
- Fall classes begin on Monday, August 29
- Last day to add/drop is Friday, September 2