Accessibility Services Center
Welcome to the Accessibility Services Center, also known as the ASC!
The ASC ensures access for every student with a disability by removing barriers in design, promoting disability as an aspect of diversity, and creating a campus where access and inclusion are seamless.
Moravian University welcomes students with diverse abilities, creative outlooks, and experiences that include new and different learning methods.
We look forward to working with you to create needed accommodations and celebrating the gifts you bring to Moravian.
The ASC offers a combination of services and coaching appointments to help guide students in applying their gifts to the new learning environment at Moravian University.
This proactive approach can help guide successful learning at Moravian and provide opportunities for you as a creative learner to be a leader on campus.
We look forward to meeting and paving new paths in this next educational venture!
Services provided include (but are not limited to):
- Accessibility support
- Referrals to other campus support services.
Our students are here because of their ABILITIES! They do the following:
- Hold on- and off-campus jobs.
- Study abroad.
- Participate in club and varsity athletics.
- Lead their on- and off-campus communities.
- Give back to their communities.
- Participate in externships and internships.
- Conduct cutting-edge research.
- Excel academically.
- Earn masters and doctoral degrees.
- And more!