ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES CENTER
Welcome to the Accessibility Services Center, also known as the ASC!
The ASC ensures access for every student with a disability by removing barriers in design, promoting disability as an aspect of diversity, and creating a campus where access and inclusion are seamless.
Services provided include (but are not limited to):
- Accessibility support
- Referrals to other campus support services.
Our students are here because of their ABILITIES! They...
- hold on and off-campus jobs.
- study abroad.
- participate in club and varsity athletics.
- are leaders on and off-campus.
- give back to their communities.
- participate in externships and internships.
- conduct cutting edge research.
- excel academically.