- Weekdays - Campus shuttles provide a continuous loop (stop, wait 3 minutes and leave) between the Main and Hurd Campuses and Lot X between 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Weekday evenings – A shuttle provides transportation on the hour and half hour from the HUB and quarter after and quarter of the hour from the HILL starting 6:00 pm and ending at 12:15 am at the HILL. Extended bus service will be available on Friday evening (Saturday am) and will continue until the last bus leaves the HUB at 2:00 AM.
- Weekends – A bus provides transportation on the hour and half hour from the HUB and quarter after and quarter of the hour from the HILL beginning at 10:00 a.m. and ending at 12:15 a.m. at the HILL. Extended bus service will be available on Saturday evening (Sunday am) and will continue until the last bus leaves the HUB at 2:00 a.m.
Shuttle Stops:(These are the only 7 official stops – no exceptions)
Flow: Please note that the shuttles run in the numerical order listed below.
- #1– Haupert Union Building – 1125 Monocacy St.
- #2– North Street Parking Garage 75 W. North St. – Please notify the driver when boarding the bus that you would like to get off here. Failure to do so may require you to wait until the return trip to exit at this stop. In order to catch the bus at the parking garage, please stand at the corner of Main and North Streets and signal to the driver as he/she approaches.
- #3 – Bethlehem Public Library 12 W. Church St. - This is a drop off stop only. Please notify the driver in advance that you would like to get off at this stop. Please note that riders that exit at this stop are required to cross Church St. at the crosswalk. Crossing in front of the bus or in the middle of the block is not allowed. City personnel are monitoring our use of this stop and may take it away if it is used unsafely.
- #4 – The HILL 370 Main St. – 1st floor at main entrance
- #5 – Moravian Book Shop 444 Main St.
- #6 – North Street Parking Garage, 645 Main St. - Please notify the driver when boarding the bus that you would like to get off here. Failure to do so may require you to wait until the return trip to exit at this stop. In order to catch the bus at the parking garage, please stand at the corner of Main and North Streets and signal to the driver as he/she approaches.
- #7 – Lot X, 1150 Mauch Chunk Rd. – Pick up and drop off location is by the parking lot entrance with the blue light emergency phone.
Lost items on Shuttles will be returned to Campus Police at the end of each driver shift.
Deliveries and Events
All requests must be submitted via School Dude
- Hours of operation are 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday during the Fall and Spring semester.
- Summer hours of operation are 7am to 3pm.
- Requests for services outside of hours of operation will be subject to overtime labor charges.
- Campus deliveries will be made during the week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Requests other than events are done in the order they are received.
- FMPC must be included prior to scheduling deliveries to campus by vendors, trucking companies, etc.
- Requests concerning student furniture will take a precedent over any other requests.
- Loading dock services are available to an off-campus site, Westside Warehouse. A minimum charge to off-load will be $20.00.
- The disposal of any electronic equipment will require a release form to be signed by the requester.
- The removal of the any furniture such as file cabinets or desks will need to be emptied by the requester prior to removal.
- Some furniture such as desks that need assembly may need a work order to be submitted for our carpenters to complete.
- Depending on the location some furniture may not be able to be moved because of accessibility.
Curtailed Deliveries -
- Student Move-In - Due to the heavy demands required in preparation for Student Move-In, FMPC will curtail deliveries between mid-August and mid-September. Please allow a minimum of one week’s notice for deliveries and set-up requests. Please do not schedule deliveries from non-college vendors or trucking companies that would require assistance from Facilities personnel during this same time period.
- Commencement & Related Events/ Activities - Due to the heavy demands required in preparation for Commencement and Commencement related events and activities, FMPC will curtail delivery schedules for the period two weeks prior to Commencement until one week following Commencement. All requests must be received no later than three weeks prior to Commencement in order to be included during Commencement week.