Please check back for continual updates on projects and scheduled maintenance.
Requirements for Contractors Working on Campus
A signed copy of Moravian College's COVID-19 Agreement is required in our office before you are able to begin work onsite. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Current Projects -
- Hurd campus heating/cooling project is 99% complete. Our Trades crew continue to work with Super Heat to finalize the last details.
- Two more glass study rooms were added to the northeast corner of Reeves library. It is the library's goal to install similar study rooms in the northwest corner of Reeves.
- The IT and AV Help Desks have been relocated from Memorial Hall to the lower level of Reeves Library. A new ADA compliant entrance has been added to the west side of Reeves to accommodate this change. Many thanks to the Trades, Grounds and Custodial crews who helped with this project.
- FMPC will be responsible for changing the signage throughout campus from Moravian College to Moravian University. The plan is to have all of the signs changed by the start of the fall 2021 semester.
The following projects are in the early planning stages. The scope still needs to be finalized and budgets approved.
- Beck & DeSchweinitz upgrades including: roofing, HVAC units, flooring and window treatments.
- Reeves Library - new HVAC units on the rooftop and controls to add the units to our Building Automation System.
- Reeves Library - replacement of rubber roof on north and south wing additions.
- Widow's House - rebuilding of south porch.
- Johnston Hall - new concrete main entrance.