Lancaster Seminary's Cross-Cultural Experience
May 8 to May 22, 2023
This experience fulfills Lancaster Theological Seminary’s requirement for cross-cultural study (MS 400) and is open only to Lancaster Seminary students. In Ghana we will encounter and study Ghanaian history and culture, lived expressions of Christianity, Christianity’s interface with Islam, and the legacies of slavery, colonialism, and missionary activity.
- Program Fee: All costs for travel, insurance, housing and most meals are included in Lancaster Seminary tuition.
- Elevate: Not open to MU undergraduate students.
- Recommended Personal Funds: $100
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
- Program Length: 15 Days, plus 3 study sessions
- Credits: 0
- Eligibility: Lancaster Seminary students only
- Language: English
All the landmarks mentioned in this itinerary will be visited. Some changes may be made in the order they will be visited depending upon the weather.
Schedule coming soon.
Due to the unpredictable nature of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we cannot guarantee travel or entrance into a destination or a program because of COVID-19 related delays and/or closures. In addition, should travel occur outside of the United States or between States, we cannot guarantee re-entry with or without vaccine requirement and/or quarantine as determined by the intended destination and return location. Moravian University encourages travelers to comply with the COVID-19 vaccine entry/exit requirements as detailed by their intended destination and/or program.