Haupert Union Building Core Values
- Excellent Customer Service
- Community Engagement & Inclusivity
- Collaboration & Partnerships
- Student Learning & Leadership
The Haupert Union Building staff is composed of student employees specializing as Haupert Union Building Managers, Haupert Union Event Technicians, and Haupert Union Social Media.
2019-2020 HUB Manager Staff
The HUB Information Desk is managed by a team of Haupert Union Building Managers. These student staff members assist with all internal reservations and room requests, in addition to serving as an information resource for the faculty, staff, students, and community members visiting the HUB.
Interested in being a HUB Manager?
Selected on the basis of customer service skills, problem solving ability, teamwork, and professionalism, interested individuals should meet the following to apply:
- Good standing with the College
- Been a Moravian College student for at least one semester at the time of application
- Eligible for Federal/Moravian College Work Study
Staff appointments are made for an academic year, with selection taking place during the spring term of the preceding year. Applications are available in late March and due in early April. Following receipt of the application, interviews and selection occur in late-April.