Night of Stars
Congratulations to our 2021 Night of Stars award recipients. Thank you to our corporate sponsors, alumni, and friends who made the event possible and so special for the Moravian community. We hope to see you next year.
Please join us for a virtual Moravian College Night of Stars presented by the Moravian College Alumni Association.
- Recognition of alumni, students, and community partners
- A Keynote Address: President Bryon L. Grigsby ’90, P’22
- A conversation on the partnership between St. Luke's University Health Network & Moravian College featuring - President Grigsby, Richard Anderson H’17, President and CEO, & Dr. Jeff Jahre, Senior Vice President of Medical and Academic Affairs, at SLUHN
- Remarks from George Wacker ’03, Alumni Association President
- An exciting performance by Moravian Dance Company
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Register by April 9
While the tickets for this year are complimentary, we rely on this event to support the Moravian Scholarship Fund. Please consider a gift of $25 per individual, $50 per household, or more in honor of our recipients. The first 100 registrants will receive a special gift.
- The Comenius Award - Harry S. Clarke, Jr., MD, PhD ’72
- The Medallion of Merit - Kenneth J. Rampolla ’79
- The Benigna Education Award - Amy L. Putlock ’10, G’18
- The Young Alumni Achievement Award - Patrick A. Perone ’15
- Laurie Gostley Hackett
- Carol Walck & Associates
- Robert J. Falatyn ’22
- Samantha M. Johns ’20
- Carla M. Ramos ’20
- Madison M. Van Duzer ’22
Night of Stars Sponsors
If you have any questions, please contact Heather Christein G’21, Director of Donor Engagement and Stewardship, at 610-861-1371 or email@example.com
Moravian College encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Heather Christein G’21 at (610) 861-1371 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.