Blue & Grey Club
When you give a gift of $100 or more each fiscal year (July 1 - June 30) to the Blue & Grey Fund to support Moravian Athletics, you become a member of the Blue & Grey Club. The Blue & Grey Club is a fundraising organization that supports all varsity athletic programs and the University's philosophy on athletics and does so within NCAA regulations governing Division III institutions. The Club also encourages interest and involvement in Moravian Athletics from alumni, parents, and friends to enhance the student-athlete experience.
Your gift to join the Blue & Grey Club directly supports important areas of Moravian Athletics, including athletic facility improvements like the Steel Field wireless update, Makuvek Field, and Johnston Hall Court, as well as strength and conditioning, team travel, and tournaments. Gifts can also be made to a specific sport with 100% of those funds going to that team's operating budget.
Membership and Benefits
Any supporter of Moravian Athletics who gives a gift of $100 or more each fiscal year (July 1 - June 30) is a member of the Blue & Grey Club. Blue & Grey Club members are invited to networking receptions that take place at our Blue & Grey Pavilion at Rocco Calvo Field during home football games. Members are notified of all Blue & Grey Pavilion details and dates by email.
The Blue & Grey Club is led by an Executive Committee and Team Representatives. Contact Julie Kulp Ditchcreek, Leadership Gift Officer for Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-625-7942 for information on giving a gift or becoming an executive committee member or team representative.
All Moravian Athletics supporters who give a gift(s) totaling $1,742 or more will become a member of the Comenius Society, the University's annual leadership giving society. Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) membership in the Comenius Society is awarded to alumni who give $142 in the first year after graduation and thereafter give $100 for each year since graduation (e.g., 2nd year, $200, 5th year, $500). Comenius Society members receive invitations to the annual Moravian Societies dinner, Vespers, and other special events. New members receive a welcome packet.
Blue & Grey Pavilion
Blue & Grey Pavilion events happen at every home football game. The Pavilion opens one hour before kickoff and has a capacity of 100 guests. Please make sure to register to attend each Pavilion event early! The Blue & Grey Club generously contributes all food and beverages.
- The Pavilion is open to Blue & Grey Club members only. These are our supporters who have given a gift of $100 or more to the Blue & Grey Fund or any individual team.
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration for each event closes one week before the game. All attendees MUST register at least one week before the event.
- Individual supporters, couples, and up to two children are welcome to register to attend an event.
- Additional family members, friends, or walk-ins will not be permitted.
Greyhounds Football Home Game Schedule
Register for each home game Pavilion event below:
- Greyhounds vs. The Apprentice School - September 16, 1 p.m. (Gary Martell ’76, P’07 Day)
- Greyhounds vs. Morrisville State College - September 23, 2 p.m. (Homecoming & Reunion Weekend)
- Greyhounds vs. Keystone College - September 30, 1 p.m.
- Greyhounds vs. Susquehanna University - October 28, 1 p.m. (30th Anniversary of the 1993 MAC Championship and Playoff Berth Team and Family Day)
- Greyhounds vs. Wilkes University - November 11, 12 p.m. (Senior Day)
More Ways to Support Our Greyhounds
Blue & Grey Golf Tournament
Join us for the inaugural Blue & Grey Golf Tournament on Monday, October 16 at Steel Club in Hellertown, PA to benefit the Blue & Grey Fund, which supports all varsity athletic programs, including recruiting trips, facilities, equipment, and gear upgrades, strength training and conditioning, and tournament fees and travel. Stay tuned for more details and registration!
Athletics Giving Challenge
Save the dates for the fifth annual Athletics Giving Challenge starting Thursday, November 9 through Sunday, November 19. Support the Blue & Grey Fund or individual teams—including Moravian’s newest team, Women’s Golf, which will be competing for the first time this fall! Last year, 2,086 supporters raised over $159,000 for our student-athletes during the Athletics Giving Challenge—let's keep the momentum going!