Inter-Fraternity Council (IFC)
The mission of the Inter-fraternity Council, the governing body of the four fraternities, is to develop closer working relationships and coordination among the social fraternities and with the College as a whole. Additional purposes include:
- Promoting the interests of Moravian College.
- Planning unified and educational events to promote Greek life, including fraternity recruitment.
- Working collaboratively with Panhellenic Council.
- Discussing questions of mutual interest and present to recommendations the social fraternities.
Panhellenic Council (Panhel)
Panhellenic Council, the governing body of the four National Panhellenic Conference sororities, exists to develop and encourage sorority life while promoting positive relations among the chapters. The Council represents the ideals of Greek Life including friendship, leadership, scholarship, and service to the community and each other. Additional purposes include:
- Promoting high scholastic and social standards.
- Cooperating with the college administration in the maintenance of high social standards.
- Providing a forum for the discussion of question of interest in the college and fraternity world.
- Planning and coordinating all aspects of sorority recruitment.
- Furthering intellectual accomplishment and sound scholarship.
- Acting in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference rules, policies, and creed.