AUDITION PROCESS AND FORMS
- To schedule an audition, contact Dawn Rodriguez, Audition Coordinator, in the Music Department (610-861-1650 or 610-861-1651). New and transfer students may also initiate audition inquiries by contacting Admissions (610-861-1325). Post-baccalaureate students may initiate audition inquiries by contacting the Comenius Center (610-861-1400).
- After you've received an audition date, please complete the Music Major Information Form two weeks before your audition date.
- The college will provide an accompanist for vocal auditions if the music department is notified at least two weeks before the audition. Vocalists should contact the Audition Coordinator and provide the necessary information for their two selections.
- Instrumental auditions are generally heard without accompaniment.
- Jazz applicants may bring pre-recorded CDs or an mp3 player for accompaniment. The college will provide amplifiers. The college will provide a 5-piece drumset for prospective drumset majors.
- Applicants should review the audition requirements in the General Audition Requirements.
Music Major Performance Concentrations
- Celtic fiddle
- Clarinet (all)
- Double bass, classical
- Double and Electric bass, jazz
- French horn
- Guitar, classical
- Guitar, jazz
- Percussion, classical
- Piano, classical
- Piano, jazz
- Saxophone, classical
- Saxophone, jazz
- Trumpet, classical
- Trumpet, jazz
- Voice, classical
- Voice, jazz
To schedule an audition, or for more information, please contact:
Dawn Rodriguez, Audition Coordinator
Moravian College Music Department
1200 Main Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Music Office: 610-861-1650 (or 610-861-1651)
FAX (610) 861-1657