Day undergraduate students = 1776
- Full-time = 1762
- Part-time = 14
- Studying abroad = 0
Evening undergraduate students = 180
- Full-time = 13
- Part-time = 85
- Accelerated Nursing = 82
Moravian graduate students = 549
- Full-time = 175
- Part-time = 340
- Doctoral level = 34
Faculty and Staff
- Full-time faculty = 139
- Part-time faculty = 155
- Full-time non-faculty (administrative and staff) = 248
- Part-time non-faculty (administrative and staff) = 110
Student to Faculty Ratio: 11 to 1
- Average class size: 16.7 students
Undergraduate Degrees Offered
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
More than 50 programs of study offered
Most popular departments: Nursing, Biological Sciences, English, Education, Psychology, Economics and Business, Sociology, Music, Art
Graduate Programs Offered
More than 25 graduate and certificate programs offered
More than 80 clubs and organizations available for students
The Greyhounds compete in NCAA Division III and field teams in 20 sports.
- Men’s baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, and indoor and outdoor track and field.
- Women’s basketball, cross country, field hockey, lacrosse, soccer, softball, tennis, indoor and outdoor track and field, and volleyball.
- About one-third of students play varsity sports.
- Two-thirds are involved in intramurals or club sports, such as ice hockey, lacrosse and riding.
Most students live on campus throughout their time at Moravian. There are various options, including traditional residence halls, suites, apartments, townhouses, and fraternity and sorority housing.
More than 95% of Moravian students receive institutional grants and/or merit scholarships. Moravian commits over $40 million annually to assisting students with the cost of tuition.
85-acre campus located in historic Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (population 75,000), 90 miles west of New York City and 60 miles north of Philadelphia, in the heart of the Lehigh Valley.