Moravian Alumni & Parent Program (MAAPP)
The Moravian Alumni & Parent Program (MAAPP) is an opportunity for alumni and parents of current students to spread the word about Moravian College across the map!
MAAPP is a partnership between the Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement and the Admission Office. Alumni assistance in the Admissions process is invaluable. There is no better representation of Moravian College than that of our proud alumni. We also believe that the parents of our current students have a strong voice in the recruitment process, as they are living this experience with their students.
How to Get Involved
There are many valuable ways in which alumni and parents can get involved through the MAAPP Program:
- Represent Moravian College, alongside an admission counselor, at a college fair in your area.
- Mix and mingle with students and their families during events such as Open Houses and Accepted Students Days.
- Participate in notecard-writing campaigns.
- Participate in tele-counseling campaigns.
- Share your story with students who are interested in following your path.