Alumni Services and Benefits
As a graduate of Moravian College, you are automatically a member of the Alumni Association. No registration fees or annual dues are required. We are proud to offer the following benefits and services, another way of keeping you connected for life.
Alumni Insurance Program
The Moravian College Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates for alumni and family members living in the same household
- Life Insurance Coverage from $10,000 to $50 million
- Accidental Death Insurance Covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel
- Long Term Care Insurance Protects your assets while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting
- Long Term Disability Insurance Protect your income if you become too sick or injured to work
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans
- Identity Theft Protection A comprehensive solution to give you peace of mind
- Small Business Insurance An all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration
- Advisory Services Access to licensed insurance professionals who answer questions and provide customized guidance
- Real Estate Referral Program Connects you with a network of hand-selected agents from brand name brokers in your area – and earns you a cash rebate!
- Medicare Health Exchange A combination of sophisticated technology and helpful assistance to help you choose the right Medicare plan for you.
For more information visit http://Moravian.MeyerAndAssoc.com/ or contact our program administrator, Meyer and Associates, at 800-635-7801.
Should you prefer to not receive communications regarding these opportunities please contact Justin DeRenzis, Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Program Incentives
Ever thought about going back to get that Masters, but time and finances impeded your ability to do so? With Moravian Graduate’s flexibility of both in-person and online classes for our Graduate our programs, students can decide which option is most beneficial to them. With programs in Education, Nursing, Business, Rehab Sciences, and the Arts, we can help you meet your needs. For a majority of our programs, you can dictate how many courses you want to take each semester and how much time it will take you to complete your degree. Feel free to review our website and meet your Student Experience Mentor (SEM)!
Even better, for our full Graduate Business programs, which includes the Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Predictive Analytics, Master of Science in Human Resource Management, and Master of Health Administration, Moravian alumni receive a 15% tuition discount. For more information on how you can advance your career to the next level, including available programs, application deadlines and requirements, available tuition discount employer partners, testimonials and more, feel free to visit our website.
Hound Hire Link
Whether actively seeking a new job, interested in networking with fellow alumni, or looking for content and advice on how to be more successful in your current position, the Experience Network for Alumni has the tools you need. Search thousands of jobs by keyword, category or city. Whether looking for a job or to keep in touch with college friends, networking is the way to stay connected. Access advice and recommended resources to help take your career to the next level.
Visit the Center for Career and Civic Engagement website: http://www.moravian.edu/careercivic
AES/PHEAA Loan Consolidation
- Repay your Loans
After you graduate, drop to a less than half time status, or are no longer enrolled in a degree seeking program, repayment will begin after your six month deferment period ends. Visit www.studentloans.gov to learn more about the payment plans, payment deferment, and payment forbearance options that are available to you.
- Loan Servicer/Direct Loan Consolidation
A loan servicer is a company that handles the billing and other services on your federal student loan. Your loan is assigned to a loan servicer by the U.S. Department of Education after your entire loan amount is disbursed (paid out). The loan servicer will work with you on repayment plans, loan consolidation and will assist you with other tasks related to your federal student loan. It is important to maintain contact with your loan servicer. If your circumstances change at any time during your repayment period, your loan servicer will be able to help. For more information about loan servicers, visit the Federal Student Aid Loan Servicer page. For more information about direct loan consolidation, visit the Federal Student Aid consolidation page.
Reeves Library Services for Alumni
Alumni who live within the Lehigh Valley may register to use the library. To register for a card, they must come in during open hours with a form of identification so that staff may verify their status as an alumnus. Access includes on campus access to the online databases.
Official Moravian College License Plate
Memberships to the Moravian Fitness Center are available to alumni. This 10,000 square-foot facility features state-of-the-art equipment right in the heart of campus. To join, print out the membership packet and bring it to the fitness center or pick up the packet at the fitness center desk. Please note that payment must be by check only. For more information about the center including their photos and hours of operation, click here.