Moravian University is pleased to celebrate the Class of 2022 during their Commencement Ceremony at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 7, 2022!
As of May 6 at 9:45 a.m.
Per President Grigsby’s email sent to all students on Friday, May 6, Moravian University’s 2022 Commencement ceremony has been moved indoors to Breidegam Field House, aka the ARC. Each student will have 4 tickets for guests. Additionally, Johnston Hall has been set up to accommodate all family and friends who wish to watch the livestream. No ticket is required for seating in Johnston Hall.
The start time remains the same, 10:00 a.m.
Important information for graduates, please read it carefully:
- Graduates, please arrive at 9:00 a.m. (and don’t forget your GradPass/ticket).
- All graduates will robe in Johnston Hall.
- Each graduate will now have tickets for 4 guests to enter the ARC.
- Johnston Hall will have overflow seating for family and friends to view the livestream of the ceremony (beyond 4 guests.)
How to Access Your GUEST TICKETS:
- Step 1: Graduates must log in to moravian.marchingorder.com using the credentials that you used to register for Commencement.
- Step 2: Select manage tickets, scroll down, select the number of tickets needed, hit submit and then guest tickets can be emailed or printed.
For any questions regarding your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moravian University is committed to the health and safety of all our graduates, guests, and community members. Public health guidelines, state restrictions, and the University’s Health and Safety Plan for COVID-19 will remain in effect for all Commencement-related events. All plans are subject to change dependent on COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions at the time of the event.