Skip to main content
Outside Food & Catering Policy
- Events and meetings held in the HUB must use Sodexo Dining Services; Dining services has the first right of refusal for all catering needs on the College property.
- If the event host elects to bring in catering or food from an alternative vendor, without consent from Sodexo, the host may be assessed fees or event/meeting cancellation.
Lost and Found
- Community members can report lost items or turn in found items to the HUB Desk.
- Found items will be held for a short amount of time. On Friday afternoons during the academic semester, non-valuable found items will be displayed next to the HUB Desk.
- Unclaimed items will be donated or disposed on Monday mornings. Keys will be destroyed after one month.
- Items, gifts, and packages for Moravian College community members should be dropped off at the mailroom during hours of operation.
- Groups seeking to keep items in the HUB for events must complete the HUB Decoration & Storage request form at least 3 days in advance. If approved, groups can store items for up to 7 days.
- Lockers are available on the lower level of the HUB for campus community members to use. Individuals must provide their own locks. At the end of the academic year, unclaimed locks will be cut off and items will be disposed.
- Groups seeking to decorate the HUB for events must complete the HUB Decoration & Storage request form at least 3 days in advance. If approved, groups can decorate the specified part of the HUB for up to 7 days.
- Window paint and chalk is available at the HUB Desk.
- The HUB Desk rents out items to campus community members including keys/swipe cards for designated spaces, sleds, and shovels.
- To rent an item, individuals must provide a form of photo ID to be held at the HUB Desk during the duration of the rental. Rented items must be returned to the HUB Desk in a timely manner.
- Lost or damaged items may result in fees being assessed.
- Individuals seeking to hang posters/flyers in the HUB should bring no more than 3 copies to the HUB Desk. All posters/flyers must be approved and hung up by the HUB Managers.
- Posters/flyers will only be posted on the bulletin boards or designated poster holders around the HUB, not on windows or walls.
All Campus Emails
- The HUB Desk occasionally sends out all campus emails with information from the Office of Housing & Event Management, not on behalf of individuals or groups.
Printing and Copying
- Individuals seeking to print items are welcome to use the computers and printers in the HUB Pavilion, Library, or campus computer labs.
- Recognized student clubs and organizations can making copies at the Duplicating Center or at the HUB Desk (up to 50 copies per project).
Special Meeting Needs
- HUB event setups should be indicated on your event request form. HUB staff will coordinate your setup needs with FMPC.
- Media Services is responsible for providing technology and technical support for events in the HUB. They can best serve the community when requests are submitted via AMOS 7-21 days in advance.