About our Honors Program
The Honors Program at Moravian College offers Seniors of proven ability the opportunity to pursue a year-long study of special interest under the personal guidance of a faculty member who serves as the Honors Project Advisor. While Honors students usually choose a topic in their major, they may select another academic area or even a combination of areas. Honors study is invaluable preparation for graduate school and the professional world. Honors students should devote at least one-fourth of their academic activity to their projects.
Students usually participate in the Honors Program during their last two semesters at Moravian, typically the Fall and Spring of their senior year. However, students are encouraged to apply for Spring/Fall participation (or other sequences) if they have other obligations during their senior year (such as student teaching or study abroad) or if they intend to finish all of their requirements in the Fall.
- Overview of the Honors Program
- Applying to Honors: how to apply to enter the Honors program
- The Honors Calendars: important dates for all projects
- Policies and Procedures: contains all the details about completing an Honors project
- Honors Forms: forms needed in the Honors program
- Past Honors Projects: Information about past projects