Post-Master’s Nurse Administrator Certificate
Let's Talk. Call 610-861-1400 or email email@example.com.
As the healthcare environment has become more complex, the role of the professional nurse has grown to meet contemporary complex challenges. It is clear nurse leaders must be at the table and positioned to assure safe, quality, and cost-efficient care for the future of health care.
The Department of Nursing at Moravian College offers the Post-Master’s Nurse Administrator Certificate. The program is a 15 credit program, completed with nursing administration and management cross-listed courses.
Curriculum for the Post-Master’s Nurse Administrator Certificate
Required Nursing Administration Courses
- NURS 504: Policy, Quality, and Safety in Healthcare
- NURS 520: Financial Management in Healthcare
- NURS 522: Project Management in Healthcare
- NURS 524: Strategic Planning in Healthcare
Management and Leadership, Elective Options (select one)
- NURS 533: Managing Healthcare Organizations
- NURS 511: Developing Managerial Competencies
- NURS 512: Women in Leadership
- NURS 513: Leading People in Organization
- Satisfactory completion of a graduate program in nursing with at least 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Submission of official transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended
- Active RN licensure in Pennsylvania or eligibility for licensure by endorsement
- Completion of a statistics course at an undergraduate or graduate level with a grade of C or better
- Two professional references, one from a nursing supervisor
- Written statement of professional goals for further study
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing and master's degree program in nursing at Moravian College are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Request Info: start.moravian.edu/grad-nursing
For more information about the Post-Master’s Nurse Administrator Certificate, to speak with an advisor, or to make an appointment, call us at 610-861-1400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Caroline Bechtel, Student Experience Mentor, at 610-625-7131 or email@example.com.