Certified Electronic Credential (CeDiploma)
Moravian offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma) for May 2018 graduates and beyond! Document is available for one (1) year after graduation.
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
Learn more about the security features of a CeDiploma
Validate the authenticity of a CeDiploma
CeCredential Frequently Asked Questions
View commonly asked questions about the CeDiploma
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Credential Validation – demo
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com