Skip to main content
Moravian College

Diploma Replacement

Graduates of Moravian College are eligible to receive a replacement diploma if the original has been damaged or lost or if there has been a change of name. The processing fee for a replacement diploma is $75.


Send Completed Forms To:
Office of the Registrar
1200 Main Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018

Replacement Diploma Information

The Office of the Registrar will order a replacement diploma if the original has been damaged or lost or if there has been a change of name.

Alumni/nae needing a replacement diploma may purchase one by submitting an application form with a $75.00 check or money order payable to Moravian College, as well as copies of two (2) ID proofs from the following choices: passport, birth certificate, driver’s license, or social security card. In addition, verification of your signature by a Notary Public is required. A third party cannot reorder diplomas; only the individual who earned the diploma can request a replacement.

A graduate can obtain a replacement diploma only with the name as it appears in our records when he/she graduated. For name changes, please enclose a notarized copy of your birth certificate, change of name court order, marriage certificate, proof of divorce, or other legal documents that support your name change, corrections, additions or deletions.

Please note that all replacement diplomas are 11” x 14” in size and are printed in English. The smaller size diploma and/or Latin diploma is no longer available. Majors are not inscribed on the diploma. The signatures of college officials are current officers and may not be the same as those on your original diploma.

Replacement diploma orders are submitted to the printer at the end of each month. It will take approximately 6-8 weeks from the last day of the month in which we receive your request until you receive the reprinted diploma. Your replacement diploma will be sent to you via certified mail, return receipt requested. If you choose to pick up your replacement diploma, you will be notified by phone when it is ready. You may pick it up during regular business hours and will need to present a photo identification.

Unless your prospective or current employer is asking specifically for a copy of your diploma, a transcript is a more legal and expedient document to serve as proof of your course work and graduation.