Please note: A new shuttle stop has been established in front of the Moravian Book Shop at 428 Main St. If you would like to get off at the Book Shop, please remain on the bus at the HILL stop and let the driver know you would like to get off at the Book Shop. Watch for future announcements to learn how this new stop will be utilized.
Shuttle Schedule for Move In Week:
Shuttle service begins Monday, August 19th on a limited basis and will follow the schedule listed below for this week only. A schedule for next week for the start of classes will be out later today. It will include information on the addition of Lot X as a new stop and how this will affect the bus routes. The buses will be running trial runs to Lox X today and throughout the week. Please ask the drivers any questions you may have. Thank you.
Shuttle Schedule for the Week of Monday, August 19 through Friday, August 23
- Monday 7:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.
- Tuesday 7:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.
- Wednesday 7:00 A.M. 10:00 P.M.
- Thursday 7:00 A.M. - 12:00 midnight
- Friday 7:00 A.M. - 12:30 A.M.
3 buses will be in service from 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., but at times, 1 bus will be going off campus to provide rides for student activities. Please check your Ride Systems MoCoGo phone app. for real time locations of the buses throughout the day.
Shuttle Schedule Fall Semester:
- Weekdays – Campus shuttles provide a continuous loop (stop, wait 3 minutes and leave) between the Main and Hurd Campuses between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday through Friday. •
- Weekday evenings – A shuttle provides transportation on the hour and half hour from the HUB and quarter after and quarter of the hour from the HILL starting 7:00 PM and ending at 12:15 AM at the HILL. Extended bus service will be available on Friday evening (Saturday AM) and will continue until the last bus leaves the HUB at 2:00 AM.
- Weekends – A bus provides transportation on the hour and half hour from the HUB and quarter after and quarter of the hour from the HILL beginning at 10:00 AM and ending at 12:15 AM at the HILL. Extended bus service will be available on Saturday evening (Sunday AM) and will continue until the last bus leaves the HUB at 2:00 AM.
Shuttle Stops: (These are the only 6 official stops – no exceptions)
#1– Haupert Union Building – 1125 Monocacy St.
#2 & #6 – North Street Parking Garage 75 W. North St. & 645 Main St. – Please notify the driver when boarding the bus that you would like to get off here. Failure to do so may require you to wait until the return trip to exit at this stop. In order to catch the bus at the parking garage, please stand at the corner of Main and North Streets and signal to the driver as he/she approaches.
#3 – Bethlehem Public Library 12 W. Church St. - This is a drop off stop only. Please notify the driver in advance that you would like to get off at this stop. Please note that riders that exit at this stop are required to cross Church St. at the crosswalk. Crossing in front of the bus or in the middle of the block is not allowed. City personnel are monitoring our use of this stop and may take it away if it is used unsafely.
#4 – The HILL 370 Main St. – 1st floor at main entrance
#5 – Moravian Book Shop 444 Main St.
Any questions, please contact FMPC@moravian.edu.