Please note: A new shuttle stop has been established in front of the Moravian Book Shop at 428 Main St. If you would like to get off at the Book Shop, please remain on the bus at the HILL stop and let the driver know you would like to get off at the Book Shop. Watch for future announcements to learn how this new stop will be utilized.
Shuttle Schedule for Commencement Week:
- Wednesday, May 8 – The shuttles will follow the regular schedule, with the last bus leaving the HUB at 12:00 midnight.
- Thursday, May 9 – The shuttles will run on the regular schedule until 7:00 p.m. At that time, a second bus will continue to run until 12:00 midnight. Both buses will drop off and pick up at Hotel Bethlehem for the Senior Gala, which begins at 8:30 and ends at 11:30 p.m. Shuttle service will conclude at 12:00 midnight.
- Friday, May 10 – Shuttles will run on the regular schedule until 7:00 p.m. At that time, a second bus will continue until 11:00 p.m. Shuttles will be available for rides to Baccalaureate at Central Moravian Church, which begins at 5:00 P.M. Shuttles will also pick up at the church and return to Main campus afterwards. Both buses will continue to run between the campuses until 11:00 p.m. to assist with transportation for those living on the Hurd Campus and attending the Senior Soiree in Johnston Hall.
- Saturday, May 11 – One bus will be operating on the regular weekend schedule, beginning at 7:00 a.m. and ending at 2:00 p.m. A second bus will be in service during this same time period. This bus will make trips to parking lots W (Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Center) and X ( Mauch Chunk Road) in order to bring people parking there, to and from Main Campus. In the event of rain, and commencement can not take place on Makuvek Field, shuttle service will continue later into the day in order to accommodate those attending the second commencement ceremony in Johnston Hall.
Shuttle Schedule Spring Semester:
- Weekdays – Campus shuttles provide a continuous loop (stop, wait 3 minutes and leave) between the Main and Hurd Campuses between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday through Friday. •
- Weekday evenings – A shuttle provides transportation on the hour and half hour from the HUB and quarter after and quarter of the hour from the HILL starting 7:00 PM and ending at 12:15 AM at the HILL. Extended bus service will be available on Friday evening (Saturday AM) and will continue until the last bus leaves the HUB at 2:00 AM.
- Weekends – A bus provides transportation on the hour and half hour from the HUB and quarter after and quarter of the hour from the HILL beginning at 10:00 AM and ending at 12:15 AM at the HILL. Extended bus service will be available on Saturday evening (Sunday AM) and will continue until the last bus leaves the HUB at 2:00 AM.
Shuttle Stops: (These are the only 6 official stops – no exceptions)
#1– Haupert Union Building – 1125 Monocacy St.
#2 & #6 – North Street Parking Garage 75 W. North St. & 645 Main St. – Please notify the driver when boarding the bus that you would like to get off here. Failure to do so may require you to wait until the return trip to exit at this stop. In order to catch the bus at the parking garage, please stand at the corner of Main and North Streets and signal to the driver as he/she approaches.
#3 – Bethlehem Public Library 12 W. Church St. - This is a drop off stop only. Please notify the driver in advance that you would like to get off at this stop. Please note that riders that exit at this stop are required to cross Church St. at the crosswalk. Crossing in front of the bus or in the middle of the block is not allowed. City personnel are monitoring our use of this stop and may take it away if it is used unsafely.
#4 – The HILL 370 Main St. – 1st floor at main entrance
#5 – Moravian Book Shop 444 Main St.
Any questions, please contact FMPC@moravian.edu.