Shuttle Services through Commencement will be as follows:
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Regular service from 7:00 A.M. to 12:00 midnight
Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Two shuttles in service from 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Two shuttles in service from 4:00 P.M. to 12:00 midnight (Shuttles will be picking up at the HUB and dropping off at Hotel Bethlehem for the Senior Gala from 8:30 to 11:30 P.M.)
Friday, May 11, 2018
- Two shuttles in service from 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. (Please notify the driver if you want to get off at Central Moravian Church for the Nursing Pinning Ceremony.)
- Two shuttles in service from 4:00 P.M. to 12:00 midnight (Shuttles will be dropping off at Central Moravian Church for Baccalaureate beginning at 4:00 P.M. Please notify the driver if you want to get off at the church.)
- Note: The last shuttle to the HILL after the Senior Soiree will leave the front of the HUB at 11:45 P.M.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Two shuttles in service from 7:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. (Shuttles will pick up at the HILL and also make stops at Parking lots W and X)
(These are the only 4 official stops – no exceptions)
- Main Street Campus – Haupert Union Building (HUB) – Monocacy St.
- Priscilla Payne Hurd Campus – 1st floor main entrance of the HILL. (Main and Clewell Hall residents can enter the HILL and proceed to the 4th floor exit to reach their buildings. These doors are unlocked from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm daily, Monday through Friday. I.D. cards can be used after these hours for access.
- North Street Parking Garage – Please notify the driver when boarding the bus that you would like to get off here. Failure to do so may require you to wait until the return trip to exit at this stop. In order to catch the bus at the parking garage, please stand at the corner of Main and North Streets and signal to the driver as he/she approaches.
- Church Street across from the Bethlehem Public Library – This is a drop-off stop only. Please notify the driver in advance that you would like to get off at this stop. Please note that riders that exit at this stop are required to cross Church Street at the crosswalk. Crossing in front of the bus or in the middle of the block is not allowed. City personnel are monitoring our use of this stop and may take it away if it is used unsafely.