Greyhound Tutoring Information
Moravian College's Greyhound Tutoring Program exists to provide tutorial assistance for fellow students. In staying true to our tradition in servicing the needs of others, peer tutors serve as vital liaisons between the faculty and the Academic & Accessibility Support Center by assisting students to achieve success in their academic pursuits. The Greyhound Tutoring Program in Level I certified by the College Reading & Learning Association (CRLA).
Tutors are needed for all subject areas. If you are interested, please contact Dana Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or stop by Reeves Library Room 213 for more information.
Qualifications of Peer Tutors:
- Nomination by a faculty/instructor
- Overall GPA of 3.00
- Demonstrated overall academic ability
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to enhance study skills relevant to tutored course
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
To request a tutor, visit www.bit.ly/NeedTutorMC.