Skip to main content

Mental Health Resources & Referrals


For an emergency that needs immediate care, call Campus Police at 610-861-1510 or dial 911. 

Resources & Referrals

Crisis Information: For a crisis situation (does not need immediate care):  

Campus Resources 

Confidential Resources

On-Campus Wellness Resources 

Find a Mental Health Provider in Your Area

Local Resources to Campus

Specific Treatment Resources 

Drug and Alcohol Treatment Resources 

Resources for Veterans

Eating Disorder Treatment & Resources 

  • The Renfrew Center: Residential facility (Philadelphia) specializing in treatment of a full range of eating disorders
  • ANAD Eating Disorders Helpline at 1 (888)-375-7767, A free, eating disorders helpline available to provide emotional support and referrals

Helpful Websites