Skip to main content
Emergency or Crisis situations
- The Counseling Center has a counselor on call 24/7 during the academic school year. Students should call Campus Police at (610) 861-1421 after hours to reach the counselor on call.
- Students may also dial 911 or go to their nearest emergency room.
- In addition, the Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 800-273-TALK (8255), for Crisis Text Line Text HOME to 741741, and Northampton County Mental Health Emergency Services is (610) 829-4801.
Emergency/Crisis during Business hours
- Call the Counseling Center (610) 861-1510 or come to the office at 1307 Main Street (do not email if in crisis/emergency).
- Call Campus Police at (610) 861-1421
- Speak with a Professor, RA, or any Moravian Staff member and tell them you need assistance
- Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room