The following exit criteria pertain to all certification programs at both the undergraduate and post-bacc levels:
- an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- successful completion of professional core education courses (see individual program fact sheets);
- successful completion of subject-specific PRAXIS exam(s);
- successful completion of stage 1-3 student teaching requirements;
- and successful of completion of two 7-week stage 4 student teaching experiences, with documentation of two PDE form 430 evaluations.
- Clearance Information
- Student Teaching Application
- Undergraduate Initial Application for Teacher Certification
- Post-Bac Initial Application
- Testing Requirements for Teacher Certification Candidates
Title II Reporting
Click here for information about Title II reporting, and to view our latest Title II report.
Kappa Delta Pi: International Honorary Society in Education
KDP is an organization of education certification students. The International KDP membership recognizes overall academic excellence. Local members strive to maintain a high degree of collegiality and mentoring in elementary and secondary education programs. (Advisor: Tristan Gleason, Co-Presidents: Melissa Walko and Valentina Margiottiello)
Moravian Action Research Thesis Collection
Click here to view the full M.Ed Candidate Action Research Thesis collection.