Study Abroad SPAIN
May 24 - June 3, 2018
Avila ~ Segovia ~ Salamanca ~ Madrid
MGMT 290 Good Business: Moral Decision-Making (U2) Desiderio
PHIL 299 Religious Experience and Divine Hiddenness (M3) Cantens
PHIL 269 Judaism, Christianity and Islam in Medieval Spain (M5) Cantens
Program Fee: $2,200 (Paid to Summer Study in Spain)
Discount available if you register before November 1, 2017. Financing is also available. Ask Dr. Cantens for more information.
Tuition: $ 600
(Airfare not included)
Contact Information: Dr. Bernie Cantens, email@example.com or (570) 730-3570
- What is included in the program costs?
- Residency: Royal Monastery of Saint Thomas
- Frequently Asked Questions (Coming Soon)
- Flight Information (Coming Soon)
- Safety Information (Coming Soon)