Washington Internship Institute
The Washington Internship Institute offers:
- Individualized internship placement for each student. Students have class one day and work four days weekly.
- Two classes -- a Core Course, focused on policy issues, and the Internship Seminar, which gives opportunity for reflection on the internship experience, corporate
culture, the working world, and building career skills.
- Apartment housing with easy access to public transportation
- Social and cultural programming
- Program fee reduction for NACU campuses