Skip to main content
Summer Research Grants
Summer Housing Policies and Procedures (subject to change)
- On-campus housing is only guaranteed during the ten-week period of the official Summer Research Program, which begins the first day of the Summer Session.
- Students request on-campus housing in their statement of purpose.
- Students complete an online application for summer housing within two weeks of notification of their acceptance to the Summer Research Program.
- Students receive their room assignments via campus email from the Office of Housing in the middle of May.
- Students may move into their room any time after 4:00 p.m. on the Friday prior to the first day of the Summer Research Program. During the weekend keys are obtained from campus safety.
- Students move out of their room by 4:00 p.m. on the Sunday after the last day of the Summer Research Program. During the weekend keys are returned to campus safety.