Skip to main content
Calendar, Expectations, and Application Procedures
- Grant applications are due four weeks before the meeting.
- Applicants will receive notification of the status of their grant within two weeks of submission.
- During one academic year no student may receive more than $400 from SOAR travel grants.
- Eligible travel costs are registration fees and travel, hotel, and food expenses for the student.
- Faculty expenses cannot be paid using a SOAR travel grant.
- The student must present on his or her own academic research.
- The work can be from an independent study, an honors project, or a SOAR research grant.
- The student and/or faculty prepare the proposal (described below).