- The proposal should be two single-spaced pages or less.
- The heading of the proposal should include:
- The name, major, QPA, and expected date of graduation of the student presenter.
- The name, rank, and department of the sponsoring faculty member.
- The title of the paper, poster, or performance.
- The name of the meeting and organizing body.
- The date and location of the meeting.
- Explain the origin of the student’s work and the role of the faculty member in the work.
- Describe significance of the meeting.
- Provide an itemized list of anticipated expenses.