Skip to main content

Student Leader Resources


Off-Campus Trips

If your club or organization is planning an off-campus trip, you must complete required forms and return to your advisor prior to trip date. Click here to view the Off-Campus Trip Form.

Transportation for your off-campus trip: Students who are driving their personal vehicle for an off-campus trip, must complete a transportation waiver. This form must be completed and returned to your advisor prior to the trip date. View the Off-Campus Trip Personal Vehicle Form.

General Forms & Information

  • CHECK REQUEST/REIMBURSEMENT VOUCHER: All check request and reimbursement must be submitted to the shared financial document between USG and clubs. All request/reimbursement must be submitted by Sundays at 4pm on a weekly basis. If you have any questions regarding a financial matter please email    
  • ROOM RESERVATIONS: Clubs and organizations must reserve a space for all meetings and events. Room Reservations portal. Contact the Emma Miller, Assistant Director of Conference and Event Management, if you have questions about reserving space. 
  • CATERING REQUESTS: Food and beverages for club meetings and events must be provided by Moravian University Catering. Catering orders can be completed online through Catertrax and club account number can be used to process payment. Catering orders must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the event/meeting. Catertrax. 
  • FUNDRAISING: All fundraising events must get submitted to and approved by the Center for Career and Civic Engagement. Access the Fundraising Form. If you have questions about fundraising, please contact
  • CONTRACTS: If your club/organization is hosting an event with external vendors (including, but not limited to, paying for guest speaker, performer, DJ, entertainment, etc) you must obtain a contract which should be signed by Mark Reed, Vice President of Finance & Administration. Contracts should be reviewed by club leaders and advisor and then emailed to Mark Reed ( for signature.