Student Leader Resources
If your club or organization is planning an off-campus trip, you must complete required forms and return to your advisor prior to trip date. Click here to view the Off-Campus Trip Form.
Transportation for your off-campus trip: Students who are driving their personal vehicle for an off-campus trip, must complete a transportation waiver. This form must be completed and returned to your advisor prior to the trip date. View the Off-Campus Trip Personal Vehicle Form.
General Forms & Information
- CHECK REQUEST/REIMBURSEMENT VOUCHER: In order to make purchases using your club budget, you must use a USG voucher. View the USG voucher. Advisors are required to approve all spending prior to purchase. Completed vouchers must be submitted to USG office by Tuesdays at 3pm.
- ROOM RESERVATIONS: Clubs and organizations must reserve space for all meetings and events. Room Reservations portal. Contact the Suzanne Moyer, Assistant Director of Event Management, if you have questions about reserving space.
- CATERING REQUESTS: Food and beverages for club meetings and events must be provided by Moravian College Catering. Catering orders can be completed online through Catertrax and club account number can be used to process payment. Catering orders must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the event/meeting. Catertrax.
- FUNDRAISING: All fundraising events must get submitted to and approved by the Center for Career and Civic Engagement. Access the Fundraising Form. If you have questions about fundraising, please contact email@example.com.
- CONTRACTS: If your club/organization is hosting an event with external vendors (including, but not limited to, paying for guest speaker, performer, DJ, entertainment, etc) you must obtain a contract which should be signed by Mark Reed, Vice President of Finance & Administration. Contracts should be reviewed by club leaders and advisor and then emailed to Gloria Guth (firstname.lastname@example.org) for signature.