Annual Events & Traditions
Family Day: September 19, 2020
11am - 2pm OR 3pm - 6pm
All Family Day events will take place on Saturday, September 19th! This year Moravian will be offering two sessions for families to enjoy the day in a safe way. Family Day will be a tailgate style event in Lot X, on campus! Families please feel free to bring chairs and tables to relax and enjoy the day.
Important Information about Family Day:
- Due to COVID-19 all outdoor events must be held to a maximum of 250 attendees for safety.
- Each family will be able to bring 4 family members maximum. This includes the student.
- A maximum of two (2) cars per family is allowed.
- Please make sure to specify how many cars your family will be bringing to campus.
- Protect The Pack: remember to social distance and wear a mask during the event
Homecoming: October 18-19, 2019
Welcome home, Hounds!
Every year, hundreds of Hounds return to campus for the annual Homecoming parade, tailgate party, and Homecoming football game. View more information about Homecoming Weekend.
Fall Fest, Winter Fest, Spring Fest
Three times a year, the Moravian College community comes together for a seasonal festival. Our Fests are opportunities for students, faculty, and staff, and their families to connect outside of the classroom and the office.
Fall Fest: Saturday, October 12, 2019 (11:30am-2pm)
Winter Fest: Saturday, January 25, 2020 (11:30am-2pm)
Spring Fest: Friday, May 1, 2020 (4-7pm, Academic Quad)