Submitting an Exhibition Proposal
Payne Gallery of Moravian University accepts exhibition proposals in Payne Gallery, H. Paty Eiffe Art Gallery, and The Collection Gallery. Exhibitions are scheduled throughout the semester and the galleries maintain scheduled operating hours.
All accepted exhibition proposals are fully or partially funded through the Priscilla Payne Hurd Endowment. Including, but not limited to, artist/curator fees, transportation, installation costs, and marketing.
Attached in a single email to David Leidich, Director: email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae. For a group exhibition, please include the CV of the curator or coordinator and a brief CV for each artist.
- Concise artist or curatorial statement (less than 200 words).
- Biography with contact information: name, address, phone number, email, website, or social media. If you are proposing a group exhibition, please provide the biography and contact information for the curator or coordinator.
- Exhibition proposal – statement of intent including the title of the exhibition.
- Media attachments: images of artwork and/or links to video (minimum 5; maximum 10). Images of previous exhibitions or related installations are encouraged.
- Image List. Must include: title, year, media, and dimensions of each work attached to your submission.
- What type of workshop/lecture/programming would accompany your exhibition?