Portfolio REquirements and Contest
High School Art Students: Win Moravian College Tuition Scholarships!
- Apply to Moravian College It’s free to apply and non-binding. www.moravian.edu/apply
- Submit a portfolio See instructions below.
Submitting Your Portfolio
Choose one of the following methods
- Google drive Share to firstname.lastname@example.org. Folder should be titled with your last name-first name.
- Flash drive or CD Send by mail to:
Moravian College Art Department
1200 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018
- Link Email a link to a Facebook page or website containing your artwork to email@example.com.
- Each image of artwork should be titled with last name-first initial-title
- You may include an image list with descriptions of your work
- Minimum of 10, maximum of 20 images
- Images should demonstrate student’s creative thinking abilities and artistic skill set
- May include class assignments, images from sketchbooks, and work done outside class
- Should include work done from life
- Should include work in a variety of mediums
|February 15||Deadline for contest portfolio submission|
|March||Notification of Winners|
Previous winner Gabriella Landi '20