Vision for Academic Assessment
Academic Assessment at Moravian University aims to advance excellence in student learning by providing students and faculty with information and resources that promote student academic success.
Our goals are to ensure that curriculum, learning design, and assessment activities on campus,
- provide clear and coherent program and course curricula and student learning outcomes, which
- align and integrate the college’s academic goals, priorities, and practices,
- promote systematic, ongoing assessment of student learning and curriculum design in order to
- strengthen and inform teaching and learning, and
- meet the standards for degree program accreditation, as well as college accreditation by Middles States